Monday, March 22, 2010

UFOs

Here's a list of my unfinished Objects (quilts only this time so as to not be too daunting)
I have big hopes of finishing the bulk of these up, in the near future, as well of course of starting some new things.
  1. Spring Jazz -- it is at the sandwich stage. Needs quilting, I have an idea about what I would like the quilt pattern to be -- something with jags that runs across the quilt, which reflects or mirrors, but not exactly, the pattern of the blocks.
  2. Quilt with no name -- needs a binding and a hanging sleeve (I guess) both of which I am all in a dither about. I have no backing fabric to make the hanging sleeve, so what to do? I am leaning toward some sort of green for the binding and with a little work I should be able to pick one.
  3. Crown of Thorns (more or less) wall hanging -- needs to be made into a sandwich. I have fabric picked out for the back, so no thinking required.
  4. Winter I small wall hanging -- needs to be made into a sandwich
  5. Winter II -- very much a work in progress
  6. Reds and Greys Half Squares -- lots of little half squares made but as yet I have no clear idea how they will go together.
  7. Blues and Yellows Half Squares
  8. Circles -- I think a majority of the blocks have been made, but not all as you can see by the photo, and the layout is a long way from being decided.

No comments: