Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday List Day

Once again I have slipped into blogging oblivion. The good news is that I have been working, although I have not finished much. I've been thinking of a way to get myself on to a posting schedule and it occurred to me I could schedule a weekly "list" post. I am pretty good at making outrageous to do lists but this will be something a little different -- the list will be of accomplishments: projects finished, designed, begun, or whatever. I figured celebrating work done would be more uplifting than an ever increasing list of work to be done.
So here goes: I have

• Trimmed Ivy away from the sidewalk (with all the rain we have had this non-summer this has been a hard one to get to)
• Completed the 2nd "Bright" quilt top
• Almost completed the third
• Almost completed quilting the first "bright" quilt
• Begun giving a young person sewing lessons -- I think we are both relaxing into it
• Bound off a prayer shawl to give away (the ends still need to be sewn in)
• Worked a little on a kind of lace work scarf in mercerized cotton

I'll be posting some photos shortly.

No comments: