Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Design Board

This is my design board after I had taken the service quilt off -- although as you can see, what with the one remaining star from the service quilt still hanging on the board, this was taken before the service quilt was finished.

Uncovering the board seemed to change the tenor of the room. Colourful chaos now reigns everywhere.

Design Board

Since I turned the service quilt in, I have been working on completing some unfinished projects, but I have yet to tackle any of these on the board. The red place mats are already quilted. All I need to do is pick a fabric for the back side. Actually that explains why I have yet to tackle that project; choosing fabrics for the backs and to use for the binding is not my favourite part of any project.

2 comments:

Summer Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.