Saturday, August 25, 2012

Two -- Almost Completed Quilt Tops

This is my second pair of (almost) completed quilt tops that are very similar. There is a third pair, but in that case I completed one quit, but have not yet put the blocks for the second quilt together.

Black & White - Yellow & Blue

Yellow & Black

The first time I made two similar quilts, it was at least partly out of need, I had made enough blocks for one quilt but they simply did not all go together. So I quickly made enough for two. In all three cases the blocks were quick and simple to make. The process has been rather educational.

This time round I have a few extra blocks and I have plans for a very different third quilt made from these same fabrics, but I suspect it will take me a bit of time. I am puzzling over a zig zag form, which probably won't be completely regular.

No comments: