Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two Hats

Here are two more hats based on the Grow With Me Baby Hat I found at Hither Yarn blog. Or at least I hope by the time I get around to publishing this post I will have two photos. These dang blasted hats are not easy to photograph -- I swear they are harder to photograph than the admittedly terrified mice my cat releases into the bathroom -- even hiding behind the toilet and sitting on the pipes, they are easier to photograph and capture than these hats -- maybe it is just practice and eventually photographing hats will be as easy as knitting them.


Knit with acrylic and bamboo

Kid's Cap


Knit with a lilac heather acrylic I bought years ago

Taken almost from above

Kid's Cap

From a bit more to the side

Kid's Cap


I really like the way this hat decreases in 6 sections -- the cute little star shape that forms at the top, but then I like the hats that increase or decrease in eight segments too.

2 comments:

Alcan febis said...

Both colour looking so cool. I think they are easier to photograph and capture than these hats. You are made such a excellent creativity. I appreciate for you.

baby hats

A.K. Works said...

Thanks

I love knitting the hats. They are quick and each one can be different.

I keep hoping my photographs will get better -- and eventually I think they will.